Monday 8 April 2013

School and Shows

Hello.  Unfortunately I probably will blog a lot less now that I'm back at this weird thing called school where they give you a ton of homework.   

My new goal for this week is to watch the first episode of The Voice on BBC iplayer because I didn't catch it on time last Saturday and I LOVE that junk.  I always watch it and daydream about having to choose one of the four coaches.  I have a feeling I might go for Will.  Although I could easily see myself choosing any of them.  (The voice is a talent show based on singing and if you're chosen to stay after you're audition by one of the judges, that judge mentors you.  Sometimes all four judges choose one person so the singer picks one. The four judges are Jessie J., Tom Jones, Will I. Am and Danny O'Donoghue)  One thing I like about the show is that unlike the X Factor it's meant to be purely based around talent and not looks or personality, well that's what it claims at least but once it's past the audition stage things like personality, looks and style all do have their own influence.


Look at those posers!  They're all so talented!  

Anyway, that's me right now.  I'm taking a break from homework at the minute.  Studying "Of Mice and Men" is proving to be less than fun.  I better get on to my Maths homework and music revision.