Monday 15 April 2013

Mondays...


This is my attitude for today.  Happy Monday.  School is BUSY but it's still O.K. I suppose.

I just got finished watching the third blind audition of The Voice (since I missed both episodes this weekend, again!) It was great seeing two people from Belfast on the show!  Love it!  

I've been thinking about the paint colour for my new room... I was originally thinking a duck egg blue but now I'm thinking maybe a pool or a mint?  Not sure.  At one point I was even thinking of a bright yellow feature wall but I think it might be a bit much.


I've found some great little frames from Ikea.
I like the bright colours.  I'll have to make an Ikea trip sometime in the near future.  They sell AMAZING biscuits.  I know, weird right.  I discovered this on my last Ikea trip.  I'm officially a big fan of Ikea now.  I think I'll make some of my own wall art and I'm planning to hang my ukulele  (when I get it) on the wall.  Ooooh!  So that's a very brief update on the room situation.  

Frames picked, paint colour still in progress.  Much decorating ahead in the future, which I'm very excited for!