Saturday 30 March 2013

NAILED IT

I don't know if you've seen those "nailed it" memes floating round the web but I have decided to dedicate this post to them.  Just in case you're not familiar, here's an example.


I thought you guys might like to know that today instead of making red velvet cupcakes, I went for a cookies and cream cupcake recipe from the Primrose Bakery.  I totally nailed it.

NAILED IT!


Deal was, I was in a rush to get them to the bake sale and I hadn't made the frosting because I needed two more egg whites and I didn't know we were low on eggs.  Dad whipped up some frosting (which went everywhere) and we slapped it on the cupcakes and threw Oreo chunks on.  All didn't go to plan.  They still tasted good though and the bake sale managed to clock up quite a bit of money for my youth group and I guess that is what matters. :)