Monday 26 August 2013

New favourite 'do!

Hi!  Back to school we go.  Or for some of you, back to school we have gone.  Anyway, I thought I'd share with you my latest favourite hairstyle.  On school mornings, I have very little time to even look at my hair but this style is fast and takes little skill (Thank goodness!) I've been noticing more and more that simple plaited updos are really big right now.  I love plaited crowns! Even just from browsing teen vogue I found a picture of both Vanessa Hudgens and Maia Mitchell sporting them.


I've always loved braided updos.  When I was younger I used to have my mum french plait my hair around my head, somewhat like this.


Thankfully the following style is a little simpler.  I'm not good with French plaits!


I even tried it myself!


Ugh, I'm bad at selfies but there you go.  A fun hairstyle that won't take long.  Oh and by the way, I would advise using LOTS of bobby pins and possibly a bit of hairspray to help it stay.  Byebye!