Wednesday 9 January 2013

Ukulele


Brunswick Soprano Ukulele - Mahogany - BU4SOK, so this is the uke I'm thinking of getting!  Isn't it beautiful! It's not super pricey but it's mahogany and comes fitted with Aquila strings (those are supposed to be the good ones).  I can't wait to get it yet I'm still debating whether or not it's the right one.  Any ways I'm thinking of naming my new ukulele something like Milly or Meredith (I know I'm sad I name instruments!)  because I have a guitar which I named Macy so I thought maybe I'd go for another m name.

I've been wanting a ukulele even more since I got Taylor Swift's newest album red on my ipod.  I'm a bit of a Swifty.  Anyway she uses a ukulele on her song, 'Stay Stay Stay' and it sounds class.  I saw her live on her Speak Now tour and she sat down and played a couple of her songs on one.  I could totally picture myself playing away.  The truth is thought that once I buy one I'll play a song or two and it will sit in my room for a couple years but I don't really care.  At least I'll have tried it.


ukulele

play me!

Ukulele