Saturday 13 December 2014

The most wonderful time of the year...


As you may have noticed, lights have been appearing on rooftops down the street, rich tones heralding from the lips of Michael Buble have been filling the air and you're local grocery store is stocked with peppermint ice-cream.  This ladies and gentlemen, is the holidays.  Well almost... We've still got a week and a bit.

As a lover of peppermint ice-cream, gift giving and hot cocoa I am very much looking forward to Christmas.

So much so, that I got a shirt adorned with Will Ferrell's face in honor of my favorite Christmas movie.

Walmart, guys.  Walmart.

This is my first Christmas back in America and I'm pretty excited.  American Christmases come with optional Christmas oreos and Christmas Hershey kisses (they taste amazing actually).

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and get to watch way too many cheesy Hallmark specials, or you know, eat Christmas flavored everything.

-Madsyroo xx